Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Hero Story Questions Please rervuew heri story

2 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Fred Braun 5 years, 11 months ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Fred Braun
      Participant
        @braun@aicce.com

http://www.linkedin.com/in/fredbraun

Hero-Story

Attachments:

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi, @frederick-braun! Nice job taking action on your hero story!

I’m tagging in @halle-eavelyn to provide your feedback. This should take up to 5-7 days.

Please continue moving forward in the program in the meantime 🙂

Halle Eavelyn
            @halle@coredm.com

Hi, @frederick-braun – I JUST noticed my notes are gone!! I posted them this weekend.

Here they are again!

1. Your title can’t be Hero Story – you need an actual title
            2. You want to look at the Overview Map for how to do your Hero Story AND watch my video on Hero Story Help (info is in the map as well)
            3. The Hero Story is a JOURNEY – from who you WERE to WHAT HAPPENED to change that to WHO YOU ARE NOW.  This draft is a story about your overcoming an EXTERNAL obstacle, yes, but not about how it might have changed you.
            4. I suggest you think of 3 incidents in your life that changed you as a person, using the above guideline in #3. Then write them into a Hero Story using the Overview Map to guide you.
            5. Please don’t get discouraged – some people have to do several drafts to achieve their goal, but it’s worth !  Please tag me in your FINAL draft and I will review it immediately!

Viewing 2 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.