Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Wins of the Week WINS OF THE WEEK – 09/26/2017

1 voice, 0 replies
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

HECProgram Admin
      Keymaster
        @hecpadmin

David Yo has gone from 500 to 1000 LinkedIn contacts in his first 11 days in the program! Moving on to “prospecting” them!

Don Mitchell is celebrating this FIRST coaching call with the group, as he just signed up 2 days ago!

Brian Crawford just got his 5th reply back today on LinkedIn – 3 within 1 hour. He is starting to see engagement and momentum!

Viveca Hess is celebrating letting a lead who was clearly NOT HER CLIENT go! And not taking it personally!!

Julie Kramer has stepped up her GAME! VP-level leads and everyone needs what she is offering! She is re-crafting her offering and pitching her efforts anew to potential clients!

Cher McFarlane Clark is BACK! She has a call today with a great new lead she met on LinkedIn – we can’t wait to hear what happens!

Tim Niles says: 3 positives on my Core questions 1 and 2. I have 3 appointments with other business people this week. They might be clients or referrals: I do not know (referral people are good!). PS. TIm thinks he’s NOT techie at ALL!!

David Turner woke up 1 hour early (daylight saving this weekend in nz) … continuing from strength to strength with LinkedIn connections … got 2 more new clients this week!! CONGRATS!

Viewing 0 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.