Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Wins of the Week WINS OF THE WEEK 9/27/18

1 voice, 0 replies
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Jennifer Martin
        @jennifer@coredm.com

WINS OF THE WEEK 9/27/18

Wowee! Great job everyone!

@Laura-Barker

She has some fantastic business going on- She was at a state human resources conference last week – has been there for the last 4 years and this time a totally different experience. They got a company who had never heard of Legal Shield has decided to bring in their services for all their employees. People requesting proposal was over the top – doors are opening everyday and she’s in deep gratitude for the HECP program.

She started with 250 contacts now has more than 3000 contacts – she’s now connecting and engaging with people you want to do business with. The mindset support has been incredible.

@Bruce-Graham

I’m having so much fun with this. I woke up to 2 people who confirmed meetings with me and 2 more who found me on their own. I’m working on my infomercial. Just submitted for review. My mindset is going WAY UP!

@Cecilia @Cecy

Her mindset is inspiring her to make great changes and she’s feeling great.

@Mark-Steinbach

He’s continually inspired by Laura and he’s having great successes.

@Lupe

“I had considered myself a no tech mom and she’s set up her links and just this morning she finally got it done!”. It’s a miracle and the great thing is that she’s added a little flying guy with a thumbs up symbol.

@kent-littlejohn  @matt-barcus  @tony-liddic @anthony-simonie  @negeen-dargahi @amanda-hendrickson  @alison-liddic @wilson-smith @kevin-hoover @anthony-hendrickson @cole-gordon @staci-ulrich  @jennifer-martin  @diane-hansen

Viewing 0 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.