Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Wins of the Week WINS OF THE WEEK – 9/24/2020

1 voice, 0 replies
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

n d
      Keymaster
        @negeen@coredm.com

WINS OF THE WEEK:

@curtis-griffy – got his infomercial draft completed and has ordered a tripod!

@paula-cirulli – has met a client and two clients are looking for an investment! She also got a referral! Great!! She also has 2 closings coming up in 2 weeks. She also has a new listing and an open house this weekend!

@rachel-kendall – says “I am staying more positive every day, getting more done each day with my home, made a big pot of soup yesterday, and I believe I have my ideal client figured out finally, next onto getting my linked in worked on.”

@laverne-denyer – says “I am extremely grateful to have some of my clients beginning to return after their absence due to COVID. I am very glad my video studio is finally set to go. I am also very proud of myself for insisting on and fighting for my refund for the canceled LA book signing event.”

@tatyana-shivers – says she leased 4 properties this month!! She has 6 vacant properties!! More than shes ever had in her experience!!

@elizabeth-fuller – has been taking advantage of the sales calls she’s getting and is using it as a benefit!! Good for you for asserting yourself!

@carol-high – had a call with someone who had a pending portfolio – she has talked to the man and was able to refer him  and will try to get potential prospects and potential tenants in the retail world.

@dean-hanson – says “Wins come in all forms. Some work-related, mindset related, relationship related. I have an attitude of gratitude! I’ve been blessed to have been there for family and friends this week and family and friends have been there for me!! A special call out to Kent and Halle and the HEC Program!!”

@monique-carter – her LinkedIn profile got approved! Yay! She had a listing appt yesterday and got the listing and will be putting it on the market today! Nice!

@mike-sears – her intention has been MADE! Rachel got a new client and will celebrate today and will go to dinner with a friend 🙂 We love that!

@manny-diotte – says “Sorry, had a small issue at the office. My win is I am taking one GIANT step every day towards my goals. I am scared to death which means I am on track.”

@steven-maxwell – Hired his VA!!!!!

@beverly-johnson – has been in the program for a month now!! Yay!! She has been manifesting a great lead for her that really excited her!

Viewing 0 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.