Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Wins of the Week WINS OF THE WEEK – 9/13/2018

1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by HECProgram Admin 6 years ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Diane Hansen
        @diane@coredm.com

We have some ACTION TAKERS in this program! Congratulations to you all. And if you have wins to talk about that were not shared on the Thursday call, please post them below. We want to celebrate you!

Kim Daly – Got a lead OVERNIGHT with her new fancy profile!

Bruce Graham – Completed the Advanced LinkedIn and got to the video, worked on his first, second, now third script and is SEEING it happen for him. Very excited.

Frances Schlosstein – Submitted her HERO STORY and has gotten two invitations to speak, one at a National conference and one at a State level conference! A lot of ACTION! It’s all about the massive imperfect action and KEEPING AT IT!

Ann Lovett Baird – Getting endorsements for her writing skill.

Rafi Rodriguez – Recently incorporated videos to his LinkedIn and FB posts.  The results are awesome!  Making appointments with new potential clients.

Katherine – Got her first call from LinkedIn last night! Enjoyable call and feeling GRATEFUL and ACCOMPLISHED!

Rilaine Johnson – Really loved the Mindset call last night. Asked God to clear the noise in her head so I could get my infomercial done AND HE did and I submitted it in the FORUM:)

Neil McGlone – Had his first LinkedIn connection meeting this week. Applied what can he do to help him versus what can the connection do to help him. Will be connecting him to potential HR jobs. Maybe future return will come.

Cecy – Very excited about the group, LOVES the program. It’s a big challenge for her but its in it and doing her BARKER 20!

HECProgram Admin
        Keymaster
          @hecpadmin

Awesome!!  Love seeing these!  I always look forward to the wins of the week and the opportunity to pass that along to others that are ready to join up with the best!  Great job taking action!

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.