Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Wins of the Week WINS OF THE WEEK – 9/12/19

2 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 5 years ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

n d
      Keymaster
        @negeen@coredm.com

WINS OF THE WEEK:

@bruce-grahamis excited about his new project and is looking to reframe his profile! Looking forward to helping you with that!

@karl-bareither – he is HERE and on the call AND taking action in the program with Patty! He says he is exceedingly pleased to join the program and him and Patty are happy with the information they have received! So GREAT to have you 🙂

@jaime-gomez – after previous marketing tactics not working, he got a cash offer from a gentleman! The money miracles happen when they are supposed to! Great news!

@cecilia-najodowski – has been going through LinkedIn and putting in the time. As a result, she has a meeting set up for tomorrow with a potential client!! CONGRATS!

@mark-steinbach – he is in a place of receiving and is thinking of upgrading and improving it! Excited for all your ventures!

@monica-severson – is really proud of himself while in the midst of some obstacles. We are proud of you for moving forward and growing from these situations! Excited for you!!!! SO great to hear!

@kent-littlejohn @matt-barcus @halle-eavelyn @jennifer-martin @diane-hansen@donald-stojack @tristen-smith @kerry-sullivan @brandon-duncan @todd-waldron @yahya-bakkar

Denise Grode
        Participant
          @groded7433@gmail.com

Denise Grode

I had a returning client reach out to me. Also, I have a meeting with a possible future client next Wednesday! I can feel the momentum.

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

That’s FANTASTIC, @denise-grode!! Sending positive vibes your way – we believe in you!!

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.