Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Wins of the Week WINS OF THE WEEK 9/11/18

1 voice, 0 replies
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Jennifer Martin
        @jennifer@coredm.com

Wins of the week!

@bruce-graham – I’ve been having fun – I got an educator from the 2<sup>nd</sup> largest city in IL – we had a Great conversation yesterday and he connected me with someone who can share a place we can host a big group and I’ve got a call with the connection today.

@ronald-wardell –  I scheduled 6 phone calls this week using only 2 questions – 2<sup>nd</sup> question: “Do you have 5 minutes to chat on to see if we are a fit to work together?”

Welcome to all our new HECP clients and congrats to those who are digging back in again and taking Massive Action!

@kent-littlejohn  @matt-barcus  @tony-liddic @anthony-simonie  @negeen-dargahi @amanda-hendrickson  @alison-liddic @wilson-smith @kevin-hoover @anthony-hendrickson @cole-gordon @staci-ulrich @jennifer-martin @diane-hansen

Viewing 0 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.