Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Wins of the Week WINS OF THE WEEK – 9/10/2020

1 voice, 0 replies
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

n d
      Keymaster
        @negeen@coredm.com

WINS OF THE WEEK:

@elizabeth-fuller – realized shes undergoing a real change in her motivation!! She says “I need to have this because I WANT to”!! YES YES YES!!!

@kemra-norsworthy – is celebrating that she join the American Association for Private Lenders AND she’s been invited to be a co-host on one of their webinars! Amazing news!! šŸ™‚ She could also be an accredited investor!

@matthew-hills
        – says “In the program since Friday… two calls scheduled..” AMAZING!!!!

@rachel-kendall – says “I am great today and using lots of meditations, binaural beats, brain tap system recording for my confidence, healing, and sleep. I finally got my family to move out of my home and back to theirs! Now I am working on fixing up my home to sell.” LOVE that!!!

@ricardo-londero – says “My big win, is Iā€™m back on my feet after became part of the COVID statistic. Iā€™m looking to get back and put the program to work for me” so glad you’re feeling better and excited for you!!

@tatyana-shivers – is closing a transaction today!! Woohoo! They will finish in a week and list the house in a week so she will be making money in 4 different ways!! YESSS!

@theresa-watts – this is her first call! Welcome šŸ™‚

@gladys-ntaryike – says “Got several buyers in the pipeline who are not quite ready to buy just. Grateful for that and looking for more seller leads. Thank you!” Woohoo!

Viewing 0 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.