Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Wins of the Week WINS OF THE WEEK – 8/6/2020

1 voice, 0 replies
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

n d
      Keymaster
        @negeen@coredm.com

WINS OF THE WEEK!

@laverne-denyer – I contracted with a company to create a video trailer for my book that I will display at the Los Angeles International Book Expo during my book signing, then use it in all my social media platforms. This is along with three other exciting marketing platforms that are in progress. Wah Hoo! Going to be in LA in October.

@paula-cirulli – listed a property that had 33 showings in 3 days! Got full price offers! Fingers crossed for your inspections 🙂

@curtis-griffy – profile looks GREAT!! 🙂 He also got new headshots!

@robert-stolte – is excited for his future work in the program!!! Woohoo!

@rachel-kendall – I have had some people tell me my expectations are too high in regards of selling my lots, home and belongings, and john deere ridding mowers. Al negative pushing from many. I felt they are wrong and blocking me. I got neighbors come by and ask about one of my lots at y price and I have others wanting it also. I have felt more positive when on the mindset calls, I know I can sell what I need, working to stop being torn back and forth.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by n d.
    Viewing 0 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.