Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Wins of the Week WINS OF THE WEEK – 8/27/20

1 voice, 0 replies
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

n d
      Keymaster
        @negeen@coredm.com

WINS OF THE WEEK:

@linda-lindquist – she has an opportunity for her company to be featured on an AM FM station. She wrote a small book that will have her company featured as well! Woohoo!

@robert-stolte – says the last call with Kent and Halle was revolutionary!! WOW!!! We love to hear that!!

@john-trakselis-2-2 – reached out to 2 clients of his for their thoughts and help with the perfect client! He went out of his comfort zone!! Love that!!

@paula-cirulli – is very grateful for closing this morning!! YAY!!!

@rachel-kendall – says “a win: grandchildren were fighting and one was attacking others angry from being hurt. I had to hold him and it was very difficult, my granddaughter suggested getting some music on my laptop so she found calming music and I played to symbols chiming against each other in front and over his face as he laid on the floor to focus on, he did calm down and I got him to laugh with binaural beats, so life saving and calming.” NICE!!!

@tatyana-shivers – got a new listing today!! NICE! Her existing client and investor that listed the property – they were able to make an offer and it got accepted. WOW! They went under contract and they are doing an inspection.

@elizabeth-fuller – she finally understands what she needs to do all of this!! We are super proud of you!! She is feeling like she has all the tools to be successful, especially in her business and in the program.

@gladys-ntaryike – has been using a timer to prevent distractions and she’s found it very helpful!! LOVE that! Simple wins!

@gerry-garcia – she is very proud of herself for linking with a company from Asia!! They want to bring the Phillipino family to her! They’ve had 2 meetings and they are going to be their team to get them out on social media sites! LOVE! She has also overcome her technical difficulties in the program 🙂 yay!

Viewing 0 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.