Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Wins of the Week WINS OF THE WEEK – 8/20/20

1 voice, 0 replies
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

n d
      Keymaster
        @negeen@coredm.com

WINS OF THE WEEK:

@laverne-denyer – says “Lots to report. New clients from an annual Wellness Resource Guide add after it has only been out a week. Already recouped cost of the ad and more. Yay. My Book trailer is completed at last. Now in two more Who’s Who publications. Working on chapter for another book anthology. Publisher contacting me wanting to republish one of my older books. Two more preliminary invites for podcasts. Another big landscaping project in negotiations. A busy and rewarding week. Abundance thinking really does work!” LOVE!

@gerry-garcia – is doing a lot of networking and has been taking massive action!! She got off a video call with someone from Asia and has been connected to coach and showcase her on IG! Has been thinking and feeling abundant!

@rachel-kendall – says “I got my homework done and submitted late Tuesday night and I watched Halle on the Business strategy recordings last night and refreshing and learning more information.”

@elizabeth-fuller – got on this call!! YAY

@gladys-ntaryike – over the last week she exceeded a 5 mile day walk over three days! Woohoo! She has also written 2 offers on 2 properties. She has gotten some positive feedback on the listing agents that she will be working with the agent.

@curtis-griffy – started sending out his Q1 and got replies back – also he hopes to have solved his internet problem!!

@tatyana-shivers – has 2 meetings with her connections from LinkedIn! WOW. She has finished the house for her client and she has made good money from the rehab and the investor is ready to build a new investment property!

Viewing 0 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.