Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Wins of the Week WINS OF THE WEEK – 7/23/2020

1 voice, 0 replies
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

n d
      Keymaster
        @negeen@coredm.com

WINS OF THE WEEK:

@laverne-denyer – I had two new clients this week, willing to pay my higher pricing – using the “new” person homework from yesterday. I also contracted with two additional marketing programs, including a spot at the LA International Book Fair in October.

@tatyana-shivers – the listing she got last week has had 10 offers already on the property! She also met a high end investor off of LinkedIn!

@carol-high – I have just talked to a developer/broker about the project for my son in law and we agreed to discuss. He gets the concept and perhaps we can find something by dividing a property.

@ricardo-londero – I put an offer on two multifamily properties and was accepted, and find to new private lenders that are willing to finance my new project.

@curtis-griffy – finished the remodeling of his downstairs bathroom! Close to having everything ready for his profile! Also had 46 connection requests!

@gladys-ntaryike – she says that ever since being on the call last week, she was able to close on a problematic property (yay)! All of her children have been at home!

@halle-eavelyn
        – says she has slowed down on her Linkedin connections because business is thriving!

@lynn-larson – has been very busy! Has special assignments from his church and has been loving everything he’s been doing.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by n d.
    Viewing 0 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.