Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Wins of the Week WINS OF THE WEEK – 7/22/21

1 voice, 0 replies
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

n d
      Keymaster
        @negeen@coredm.com

WINS OF THE WEEK!!!

@kathy-barnett – says she is not shy anymore! She has SO many wins! She just completed the Mindset and Momentum module (YES!!!) She started Advanced LinkedIn and is getting just as much or more out of that!! The mindset call was helpful with the 80/20 rule – this helped her look back on her contacts to get on track with who she is contacting. The name of her magazine has been “The Weekender” – this week for the first time, she now has a weekly newsletter which goes to the subscribers between the monthly issues and they are LOVING it!!

@dean-hanson – helped 2 new clients enter the program!! AMAZING!!

@alissa-mack – says “Because of HEC’s amazing guidelines and the team I moved past my limited contacts on LinkedIn and was (through Matt’s audio) able to connect and keep connecting with new contacts. Thank you HEC for helping me win!”

@becky-santarina – she is excited that she is on schedule to be done with training in August!! We are wishing you luck 🙂

@ed-harris – says the 80/20 concept has been super helpful on the Mindset call yesterday!! BIG win on getting reorganized and back on track!!

@paula-martin – says “I decided to be successful, and make a new business schedule!! I have a cough, no live today.” NICE!

@nicole-kraus – finally has her listing on the market!!! YAY!!

@katrina-bigham – is going to make it to her kickstart call today!!!

@tama-murphy – says the program has helped her with closing!! YAY!

Viewing 0 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.