Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Wins of the Week WINS OF THE WEEK – 6/11/19

1 voice, 0 replies
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

n d
      Keymaster
        @negeen@coredm.com

WINS OF THE WEEK:

@evan-swensen – says it is good to be alive today!!

@halle-eavelyn
        – finished her book edits for NutriGlamorous!! Woohoo!

@paula-cirulli – has a BIG closing tomorrow (best of luck)!! She has another client who is still looking. She has a new listing coming up in another week or two! She says it’s been a great year so far and feels very blessed!

@rachel-kendall – says “I did a 5 day Facebook challenge in a group I tried to do it for 3 years and this is the first time I actually got it done and completed.” Very nice 🙂

@glo-reber – says “I sold a home yesterday to a couple I have been working with for quite a while. I got a new client referred from a past client. I met with my video planner and we set up our next video session with a lender and a settlement person” YESS YAY!

@laverne-denyer – says “I got my two new clients for June. Not yet on retainers, and that is ok since I feel it will happen soon.” WOW YES!!

@jane-rainwater – says she just did a commercial property for over 3 million!! Woohoo!!! She also has 2 closings coming up this week!

@tatyana-shivers – got a new client last Friday! She is going to list his property and do property management!

@lynn-larson – got an opportunity to go a canyon this week! Had to take his cat into the vet and she is okay! Is making changes on the real estate business contract!

@kent-littlejohn  @matt-barcus @negeen-dargahi  @jennifer-martin  @diane-hansen @cindi-grace  @alex-diep @walter-rahim  @brandon-campbell

Viewing 0 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.