Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Wins of the Week WINS OF THE WEEK – 5/26/22

1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by Brian Byhower 2 years, 3 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

n d
      Keymaster
        @negeen@coredm.com

WINS OF THE WEEK!!!

@alan-mandelberg – joined the call!! WOOHOO!!!!

@nancy-filgate – updated all of her school calendars (woohoo) and she got her blog site working! She is ALSO working with new CA investors!!

@jean-cameron-2 – her team has 2 accepted offers after 2 bidding wars!! One was listed $88 to $1.1M and the other increased by another $100K!! Is working on a training program for LI for her team 🙂

@harry-fini – After a 2mo illness, he is 90% recovered!!! He also is getting a deal with 100K worth of commission… which is incredible!!!

@ben-tejada – this is his first week in the program!! So wonderful to have you! He got his LI spruced up – and has his first call with a lead gen tomorrow 🙂

@laura-tomaszewski – has been working hard on her first luxury market and it goes live today!!! This week she started using ABCD to check things off her list 🙂

@leah-volkov – had a past client and was showing them homes. Someone accepted the offer at asking price!! She also got their house to be under contract to be sold! Congrats!!

@terri-danielson – a surrogate mother was able to be found – she has been using the “delete delete delete” matrix! She is reaching out to her past clients and that has been amazing. We are sending you our love!!

Brian Byhower
        Participant
          @Bribyh@msn.com

I just wanted to mention something about this last Wins Of the Week. That call was so powerful I just felt I needed to say something, for those that hadn’t heard it. Halle spoke like a prophet when she was speaking to Nii. What she said really resonated with me and I noticed that Kent even mentioned how powerful it was, what Halle said. It pure and from the heart. I suggest that all of you that wasn’t on the call to listen to it. Specifically, form 15:45 to 27:40. Nii was not feeling right and Halle helped him to get back in to alignment. Just listening to her, really helped me to get in to alignment, as well. The entire call was powerful and Halle spoke in a way that I completely understood and I felt a physical change when I heard he say it. I have since listened to that WOW call a few times and each time it’s just as powerful. Listen to it and you will feel differently about this program, and most importantly, you’ll feel better about yourself. Let me know how you feel after hearing it and if you felt anything. And NO, I;m not being compensated for this comment. LOL.

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.