Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Wins of the Week WINS OF THE WEEK – 5/23/19!!

2 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 5 years, 3 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

n d
      Keymaster
        @negeen@coredm.com

WINS OF THE WEEK:

@bill-toujouse – says he’s been getting a lot of new connections!!! YES YES YES!!!

@mike-lenz – has continued to feel inspired and “better than average” progress from the program in the last week!! We are so proud of you!!!!

@evan-swensen – says “I’m traveling today. Attending one of our granddaughter’s wedding.” How fun 🙂

@carolyn-johnson – just landed her largest listing EVER!!!! Way to go Carolyn!!!

@bruce-graham – has been winning in investigations – he’s been getting old clients and knocking them out and getting results!!! YES!

@rilaine-johnson – she had a connection reach out to assist in locating an investment property!!! YAY!

@jennifer-carson-2 – made it to her kickstart call!!! SO great to have you 🙂 good work!

@kent-littlejohn @matt-barcus @anthony-simonie @halle-eavelyn @jennifer-martin @diane-hansen@donald-stojack @tristen-smith @kerry-sullivan @brandon-duncan @todd-waldron @yahya-bakkar

Anonymous
          @

I completed Mindset & Momentom Session today; I also completed my 3rd surgery which I found out yesterday that I’m finally Cancer Free;

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

That is AMAZING, @jennifer-carson-2!!! SO happy for you and great job taking action in the program!! 🙂

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.