Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Wins of the Week WINS OF THE WEEK – 5/20/21

1 voice, 0 replies
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

n d
      Keymaster
        @negeen@coredm.com

WINS OF THE WEEK!!!

@diane-moss – she is getting her webinar completed!! She is going on her listing appointment tonight from a LinkedIn lead from the program!!!!

@dennis-barrett – HE DOESNT HAVE CANCER! Amazing news 🙂 he also has a listing he landed today!! He also went for a bike ride for the first time in 3 months 🙂

@kathy-barnett – she had no idea would happen when working with LinkedIn, not only has she gained new leads, she’s regaining old clients that she has lost in the past!!

@candace-bowman – she is just about finished playing around with her LinkedIn profile and she is now waiting for the email back to post and with feedback!

@cindy-cowan – she finally made a decision to proceed to trust the process!! 🙂

@rhett-cork – says a former client in Florida to come to FL for the week to help interior design!! Amazing 🙂 she also says the mindset call yesterday was a BIG win for her!

@elizabeth-fouche – “tried to share my win of the week but you don’t seem to be hearing me. After the mindset call yesterday, I have been able to refocus my energy on myself and let everything else fall where they may. Because of that I’m getting my buyers to look at other options.”

@wynona-squires – says she did not flood! She also came back from orange beach on monday and has gotten 2 more past clients who called and wants to work with her!!

@dean-hanson – says “he had the pleasure of welcoming in a new member into the program”!!! AMAZING!

Viewing 0 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.