Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Wins of the Week WINS OF THE WEEK – 5/13/21

1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by Dean Hanson 3 years, 4 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

n d
      Keymaster
        @negeen@coredm.com

WINS OF THE WEEK!!!

@diane-moss – her win of the week was Halle’s Money Mindset call. She says this was the piece that was MISSING! She’s making great progress with her mindset but she has not given herself permission to make MONEY $$$!!!! YES 🙂

@mark-clark – he listed a house last week for $1.2MILLION! He had 25 showings and 5 offers! His client was IN SHOCK!! They ended up selling it for above the asking price!! AMAZING 🙂

@wynona-squires – she has gotten 3 calls from clients on listings! She has been spending a lot of time on the modules and “what you said really works” !!!

@susan-sue-pantages – after having fear, she had “what’s the worst that could happen” and she had a huge energetic mindset shift around that lack! Good for you 🙂

@kathy-barnett – she has been going through revamping her whole LinkedIn profile! Through revising, it has helped her become more focused on what she wants to pursue with high end client 🙂

@candace-bowman – she is beginning to understand “massive imperfect action” and she’s feeling much better with navigating 🙂

@tina-dillon – just joined the program and she has taken a huge step this week and she signed up for “It’s just lunch”– LOVE!

@halle-eavelyn – had a consultation with (myself – negeen) and she said it was amazing 🙂

@kent-littlejohn – bought the 53K sqft of commercial space is moving along super nicely! He feels very grateful for the day it closes 🙂

Dean Hanson
        Participant
          @dean@deanhanson.com

@negeen-dargahi

Please add this to the Wins of the week.  It was missed on the Q & A Call this morning.

Wins of the Week (WOW)

My win this week is that individuals who spoke with me and became members of the HECP program have had so many wins reflected in their personal lives and their businesses.  This is the real reward; Changed lives! As a result of my role, I was also rewarded financially on May 5th, by the HECP in recognition of my May successes.  When I became involved in the HECP program myself as a client, I knew my life would change forever!!  Thank you all for believing in me and making me part of your family.

I am also experiencing success in my real estate business.  Three hundred connection requests, a hundred plus trojan horse question ones sent, approx 75 question twos, 45 question threes, 30 question fours, and fifteen opportunities to talk to and create bonds with referral sources, buyers and sellers.

In the area of mindset, Halle and Mark, senior members of the HECP team, have helped me realize and give me permission to be successful in all of my endeavors!!

She said that I’m Awesome!
      Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.