Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Wins of the Week WINS OF THE WEEK – 5/11/23

1 voice, 0 replies
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

n d
      Keymaster
        @negeen@coredm.com

WINS OF THE WEEK!!!

@ben-tejada – “My win of the week is i came on the call because I’ve been through a lot this past month such as moving. I started taking my medication again which has helped with my mindset! I got off a zoom call with an appt :)”

@brenda-stiegman – is starting the program and is excited to learn and move forward by getting in her 5 calls a week! We are so glad you are here!!

@susan-steinacher – is here today on the call! She is now in the Hero Story segment which may be a little challenging!! We are sending our love!

@patsy-whitney – put an offer on a house and got a deal on Tuesday night!!!!

@carolann-clynes – although she’s having a hard time, she is still taking action and WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU!

Viewing 0 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.