Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Wins of the Week WINS OF THE WEEK – 3/5/19

2 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 5 years, 6 months ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

n d
      Keymaster
        @negeen@coredm.com

WINS OF THE WEEK 3/5/19

@john-mccomas – Feels better from a nasty cold (thank goodness) AND he finished his infomercial and will have it recorded and uploaded on LinkedIn this week! EXCELLENT work and drive!!

@paula-cirulli – Got feedback from her profile (WOOHOO!) and has been getting a lot more activity through LinkedIn! Great momentum you are building 🙂 keep it up!

@rilaine-johnson – Finished her HERO STORY! YESSSS!! She also has a few appts booked AND 700+ connections! We are so proud of you!

@kent-littlejohn
        – Is testing something in the real estate sector, some paid traffic on Facebook, and targeting some buyers 😉 5 leads for $11 – WHAT!? Awesome!

Great job, everyone!!

@kent-littlejohn @matt-barcus @anthony-simonie @negeen-dargahi@staci-ulrich @jennifer-martin @diane-hansen @anthony-young @michael-griswold @damian-benko @keith-simpson @donald-stojack

Kathryn Rimstidt
        Participant
          @kathryn.eh.rimstidt@gmail.com

So, I wanted to share some “wins.”  First that I am updating here and attempted to get on today’s call :).

2) That I have a plan to arrange “next steps” for a client this week.

3) That I have been posting 6-7 days/week on my Facebook group and LinkedIn general.

4) That I am getting support for next steps for my business.

and

5) That I have a plan for either this week or next to start back in on the webinar.

Thanks!

n d
          Keymaster
            @negeen@coredm.com

This is FANTASTIC, @kathryn-rimstidt 🙂 super proud of you!

Viewing 2 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.