Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Wins of the Week WINS OF THE WEEK – 3/30/23

1 voice, 0 replies
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

n d
      Keymaster
        @negeen@coredm.com

WINS OF THE WEEK!!!!

@patsy-whitney – “I have a fabulous win! While i was away, some customers went to an open house and the agent showed them the property. They called me and had a wonderful conversation! I was no longer concerned about potentially losing my clients!”

@wennie-mcanally – “Yesterday i had the 3x acupuncture session and the doctor said I’m making a lot of progress!! I feel my energy coming back! I am preparing for people coming in town and getting my listing ready in early May!”

@regina-wagner – “I finally got my About section written out!! And I filmed my infomercial! I also upgraded my LinkedIn!”

@jack-riggle – “Got going on navigator! I got 100 leads and got 1 response!

@dixon-ng – “I have a meeting scheduled with a realtor and I reached out to this realtor from FB since i had problems with my Facebook!”

Viewing 0 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.