Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Wins of the Week WINS OF THE WEEK – 3/25/2021

2 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 3 years, 6 months ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

n d
      Keymaster
        @negeen@coredm.com

WINS OF THE WEEK!!!

@hillary-jones – says after overthinking her avatar, she was able to accomplish the Perfect Client and update her LinkedIn profile! Nice job taking action 🙂

@diane-moss – My wins. I got my 2nd COVID shot and am at a restaurant getting some lunch. Had no breakfast. Wins for me!! Lots. I Z
        HAVE broken the habit of being my old self. I have a newfound confidence. And my business is out of control busy!!! My personal life is happy! I am working with a client that will get me about 1.5 million in sales. Please know my average sale price is $275,000. Life is good. Everywhere. My hero story is fine with 2 of my lovely client’s Input. I can go on but my lunch is waiting. People!! This is the best program EVER. THE KEYWORD IS EFFECTIVE. THANK YOU.

@lori-chazonoff – says she was able to change her profile and update it for the 4th time and she completed her infomercial! YAY!!

@dean-hanson – says “WOW – I received a referral from a past client in Michigan snow-birding in AZ. He is from Missouri and looking for a horse property in AZ-650K+. and instead he is also considering working with a custom homebuilder I recommended to build a 1 to 2 Million home.”

@steve-rath – says his biggest win from this past week is the connections he’s made! Because of this program, he is thinking differently! He says he’s made over 100+ GREAT connections with individuals in his market!! 🙂 That was his biggest win of the week! He says that the program has helped focus him on doing something every single day that has already proven effective. He is way more focused on this that are working!! This program has helped him think BIGGER!!! He was also selected to be in Forbes who in business!! AMAZING!!!!!

@susan-sue-pantages – says that yesterday a client called her and has referred her to ANOTHER deal!! She says that once she stepped back, she was given another listing!! We are so happy for you!

@wynona-squires – says she was working on her profile for LinkedIn and in spite of the health situations and othe limitations, she is deciding to make this work!! YES 🙂 !!!

@halle-eavelyn
        – YouTube show and podcast has launched on 17 platforms!!! 🙂

@rhett-cork – says “Brand new to HEC. My first win was getting Rick as my introduction to this program. My second win was deciding to not let the fear of debt keep me from moving on. My third win was my conversation with Diane and realizing who my dream client is and what I offer to that client.” GREAT to have you!! 🙂

Dean Hanson
        Participant
          @dean@deanhanson.com

@negeen-dargahi Are the wins of the week posted to a Facebook page?  I’ve seen them before online.  Can you point me to where they are posted? I have a potential HECP client that would live to see them.

Thank you.

n d
          Keymaster
            @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @dean-hanson! Definitely – we don’t post all of them but we highlight one of the wins per week on a graphic for our Facebook page.

Below is the link:

https://www.facebook.com/highendclientaccess

Viewing 2 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.