Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Wins of the Week Wins of the Week – 3/19/2019

1 voice, 0 replies
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Diane Hansen
        @diane@coredm.com

Rilaine: Taking the buyer out to look at homes on Thursday. She found the buyer on LinkedIn! She’s going to Summit and manifested the money to go. Won the My Lottery Dream Home Winner sweepstakes won week four for $1,000. Set an open house and invited one of the mortgage guys she met on LinkedIn to it.

Pat: Doing 40 connection requests daily in local area; sending 40 Q1 to connections and replying to all responses. Today is day 4 with this. I have about a dozen at question 4 and have had some phone calls. This is a great system. Found an individual who is preparing to buy next year–suggested his signing up on my website to search for homes in our local MLS. Profile views have spiked. Sent 10 letters on Friday to 10 local funeral homes and got a text reply yesterday.

Bruce: Verbal confirmation on a 30 unit purchase offer in Aurora, IL.

Viewing 0 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.