Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Wins of the Week WINS OF THE WEEK – 3/14/19

Tagged: 

1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by Patricia Lykins 5 years, 6 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

n d
      Keymaster
        @negeen@coredm.com

WINS OF THE WEEK:

@rilaine-johnson – Rilaine’s buyer had texted her and she is meeting him TONIGHT!! She sees herself writing a contract for him (and so do we!!) YAY!!!

@judy-cooper-2 – had a meeting with a probate attorney yesterday and she got an email that she would be referred a potential lead!! YES PLEASE MORE AND THANK YOU 🙂

@bre-zientarski – has 1100 connections due to working through her Barke 20 and has been connecting with a lot of folks!! KEEP IT UP! An amazing job taking continuous action!

@john-mccomas – Got his infomercial DONE! Excellent work (even if it took 20 takes) 😉

@patricia-lykins – Pat says “Finished thru Module 1 in less than 3 days. Put my revised LIn profile on FB and my 2 websites. Will be doing my first pass of Linked In Contacts today.” AMAZING job and we are so excited to see your results!!

@kent-littlejohn @matt-barcus @anthony-simonie @negeen-dargahi@staci-ulrich @jennifer-martin @diane-hansen @anthony-young @michael-griswold @damian-benko @keith-simpson @donald-stojack

Patricia Lykins
        Participant
          @plykins@toast.net

Working at connections in my area today (per search on location); not like yesterday where I could see a list at the right of the invitations made.  It is showing me at the top now that an invitation has been sent but hard for me to count now.  At one point, it came up with a page that I could select 129 people all at once but could not view profiles from there.  Wanting to focus on connections from my local area for now though I have been a LION (accept any and all connections and have a total of 964.

Had no problem today – guess I was just moving too fast yesterday – making connections only; whereas, today, I answered several replies first; then did connections – got 40 invitations done; 4 other replies from today already – some folks I knew so deviated from the 4Q process.

This is the greatest since sliced bread!

Have one appointment for prelist on Monday!  From my online advertising vs. Linked In.

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.