Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Wins of the Week WINS OF THE WEEK – 2/9/23

1 voice, 0 replies
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

n d
      Keymaster
        @negeen@coredm.com

WINS OF THE WEEK!

@joann-brothers – “I’m working the program and got through some of the Barker 20 and have been developing relationships for the past few months! I had a call with someone i met through the program – she and I talked and we have a meeting scheduled for Friday! I also finished my Hero Story!”

@patsy-whitney – “We are going to New Zealand and Australia for a month! Yesterday i was notified I’m number 5 in the company in all of Massachusetts!”

@ben-tejada – “I finally got a full wet suit and during the winter months, it being cold, i am now going to doing a 7 day surf challenge and basing all of my physical health goals all around this week and surfing more regularly.”

@jannay-murphy-hughes – “I’ve got deals going this month and we got our profiles updating on LinkedIn and it’s going well! We are getting new banners and life is good!”

@wennie-mcanally – “I had a busy week! I got some leases and am getting lunch with some prospects! A lady I’ve known for many years is coming in from Seattle. I am more involved with LinkedIn and am paying more attention to other people who are posting articles – and i am connecting with a connection and going to have lunch together!”

@robyn-zweiban – “I changed my headline/banner and i had somebody i had previously worked with and it attracted a LinkedIn connection!”

@chris-nessier-2 – “This is my 4th day in the program! I’ve been able to spend 2hrs every day in the program so far and it’s pretty clear and I’m not having a lot of problems navigating the program! I signed up for weight lifting and i signed up to have a trainer for 48 more sessions!”

@marilyn-huddleston – “A newby joined in the program and eager to learn!”

@ricky-hines – “I’ve been in the program for 2 days and I’m ready TO GET INTO ACTION! LETS GO! I took the idea of LI and I’ve been thinking about working it and seeing how i can get help!”

Viewing 0 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.