Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Wins of the Week WINS OF THE WEEK: 2/14/19

1 voice, 0 replies
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

n d
      Keymaster
        @negeen@coredm.com

WINS OF THE WEEK (on the day of love):

@ken-deshaies – Just started the Barker 20 (this week) and already set up a call and connected with an investor who has been thinking about investing. AH-MAZING job taking quick action, Ken!! He also connected with a new potential client. The power of the trojan questions is in full motion!! NICE!

@larry-williams Alessandra says: ” I received a message from an individual on LinkedIn yesterday saying his parents wanted to sell there house split the money with there son parents want to buy a new house & son wants to purchase his house! the first thing he said I NOTICED YOUR PROFILE AND IT REALLY STANDS OUT TO ME :)
it was the son that messaged me from the link! :)
 ” SUPER job, Alessandra, this is excellent!

@david-turner Got a jump start on listening to the “Profit First” audiobook, and as an accountant, he says it is a refreshing approach and that he is looking forward to hearing Halle read it!! Excellent job being ON TOP of it 🙂

@paula-cirulli – is feeling INSPIRED by Halle’s energy and her networking meeting! Keep up that momentum and hold on to that inspiring feeling!! Great to have you and even better job taking action!!

@sharon-wu – Has experience BIG relief in moving forward with her webinar!! KEEP IT UP, you are doing great!!

@mark-steinbach – Met someone through LinkedIn, it was a great meeting they shared! SUPER job going out there, Mark! In addition to that, Mark changed up his profile on LI by using “WANT REAL ESTATE” and it really is the special ingredient to getting more profile views for him! A really nice job taking notice of that.

@kelly-armstrong-2 – GOT HER FIRST CLIENT THROUGH LINKEDIN!!!!!!! This is amazing news!!!! YOU ARE A ROCKSTAR! The best part is that 2 people on LI told her how it was her PROFILE + Hero Story that grabbed them!

@frances-schlosstein – she and her partner are going to be speaking at a meeting which is great!!! Lots of good wins in her company and is back to moving forward and getting another client! CONGRATS!

@gae-callaway – SET UP HER BOOKING SITE! Nice work, Gae 🙂

@shirley-morris – Has been updating her profile with verbiage she heard on the live call! GREAT job taking massive action 🙂

@kent-littlejohn @matt-barcus @anthony-simonie @negeen-dargahi@staci-ulrich @jennifer-martin @diane-hansen @anthony-young @michael-griswold @damian-benko @keith-simpson @donald-stojack

• This topic was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by n d.
        • This topic was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by n d.
    Viewing 0 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.