Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Wins of the Week WINS OF THE WEEK 12/4/18

1 voice, 0 replies
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Jennifer Martin
        @jennifer@coredm.com

Great successes everyone!

@Laura-Barker
          Laura managed to have Legal shield be officially vetted by a national franchise organization and if all goes well this will roll out across the company. She is swinging for the fences and going after the whales!

@Carol-Linden
        – filmed a 1 hour video for her teachable account and she was very excited

@Carolyn-Johnson
        –  we have an accepted offer today!

@Mark-Steinbach
        – had his grad call yesterday – I had an offer too yesterday! Some of that for me!

@Amanda

Amanda/Sammy – Connected with a potential developer through LinkedIn which we never would have done before and we connected with a potential buyer for an urban lot we have listed for sale at $8mil!!!

@Shirley-Morris

Shirley Morris – First time homebuyers – we had 20 people and 3 potential buyers looking for a home in January.

@Richard – I have done 2 open house for other agents in the last 2 weeks and on both occasions I have had engineers who I connected with on LinkedIn show up – I am thankful that the connections I’ve made are working well.

@kent-littlejohn @halle-eavelyn @amanda-hendrickson @matt-barcus @anthony-simonie @tony-liddic @john-carey @kate-marshall-2

Viewing 0 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.