Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Wins of the Week WINS OF THE WEEK – 11/19/2020

1 voice, 0 replies
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

n d
      Keymaster
        @negeen@coredm.com

WINS OF THE WEEK!!

@mark-clark – he says he having learned that he wasn’t looking at his connections on LinkedIn and he had almost 200 people requesting to connect with him! In the last 2 weeks, he had over 400 people connect with him! He also has his first appointment coming up on Tuesday! He says he’s getting a lot of people connecting with him!

@hector-valdes – says he had a couple of light bulbs come on in regards to his LinkedIn contacts! He’s been writing a list of different interests and people he wants to connect with. He is beginning to connect his creative drive with his work! Love that!!

@grace-chow – she went through a surgery and the doctor said the recovery was expected to have her go back to work after 1-2 weeks and she is BACK AT WORK! She has DECLARED herself healthy. Amazing!!

@rachel-kendall – had to really work through the things she was going through – she had some Ah-Ha moments from working with Halle in the Mindset call. She’s having a major mindset shift! YAY!

@lori-chazonoff – she has been joining the mindset calls! She says that last week, they booked some nice orders and she is really believing that it’s the mindset and thinking positively.

@carol-high – got an opportunity from a connection!

@rod-horlings – says he’s in the middle of the program and went back to re-learn. While the Hero Story was difficult, he got that submitted! Woohoo!! His company brought a gentleman in and they had a very good meeting. They are in contact and that could be a huge win!

@lynn-larson – has a potential client he could be working with, which is great!

@gladys-ntaryike – says “For me, I have bought several self developmental books, have started reading and I am happy that I am making progress with shifting my mindset. I will get there!”

GREAT JOB EVERYONE!!!

Viewing 0 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.