Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Wins of the Week WINS OF THE WEEK – 10/8/2020

1 voice, 0 replies
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

n d
      Keymaster
        @negeen@coredm.com

WINS OF THE WEEK:

@robert-stolte – almost finished the revision of his book and will be publishing it after working on it for 6 years! So great to hear that!

@elizabeth-fuller – has published her website that she has been working on since last December! Yay!

@gladys-ntaryike – (love your greetings lol!) she is excited to announce that she got a LISTING! CONGRATS!

@curtis-griffy – has set up his infomercial to be filmed! And will get it up! Nice!

@tatyana-shivers – is so happy for @gladys-ntaryike!! She has 2 buyers she’s been working with and she has gone under contract with each buyer (woohoo!)

@rachel-kendall – says “I am moving through my home like a tortoise cleaning and sorting making lots of great progress. I am also doing a 10X challenge and staying focused planning to use some of that training to figure out my program here, I have used this program in that challenge. Some of that for me please, Gladys you are doing fantastic!”

@karen-doss – she is so grateful and thankful she has found us!! She is also new to the program! Welcome 🙂

@monique-carter – got an above asking offer and listing!! WOW!! She can close in 3 weeks. She says that the first time in her career, she charged a higher commission instead of 6% and it was accepted! Amazing. She also received a referral! She also connected with a LinkedIn connection over coffee – it went really well! She was also able to connect with a company that will help with calls. Amazing!

@matthew-hills – had one of the best Hero Story first drafts!!! WOW!!!!!!

• This topic was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by n d.
    Viewing 0 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.