Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Wins of the Week WINS OF THE WEEK – 10/22/2020

1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by Shaun McCandless 3 years, 11 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Halle Eavelyn
        @halle@coredm.com

We are SOOOO excited to have our WINS Of the WEEK!! When you share something positive, you are attracting MORE of it!!

@karen-doss says: So grateful, I sold 5 insurance policies made $4400 for the week, and I keep dropping lbs to my perfect weight!  WOOHOO!!!

@mark-clark got his profile approved, got his 4 questions approved, and started his reaching out!!  AMAZING!!!

@lori-chazonoff stepped up her work in our HECP program – she is feeling that it is helping to organize herself and get things done!  YES!!!

@gladys-ntaryike has been updating her database and making connections with everyone she knows.

@carol-high is excited to have an accountability partner in @gladys-ntaryike – YES!!!  You two (and all the other accountability partners paired in this group) are gonna do great!

@dean-hanson had an epiphany – the GUT brain is the one that tells you what you don’t want or you do want.  He shifted his awareness of what it meant when he had a bad feeling in the pit of his stomach.  He realized that his gut brain was TELLING HIM SOMETHING!! His wife did, too!!  FREAKING AWESOME!!!

@rod-horlings – joined the program (instead of buying a duck boat!) and is plugging into our system of success – he is looking to do things in a NEW WAY! He is FIRED UP – YES!!!!

cc. @negeen-dargahi

Shaun McCandless
        Participant
          @Shaun@LeSolace.com

@halle-eavelyn I connected with two good leads this week and I slowed down my connections to something more manageable as per your video 🙂

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.