Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Wins of the Week WINS OF THE WEEK 10/16/18 – POST-SUMMIT LOVE

1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by Jennifer Martin 5 years, 11 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Halle Eavelyn
        @halle@coredm.com

@kathleen-kelbly got her infomerical shot!! She took Massive ImperfeCT Action!!! WAY TO GO!!!

@carrie-paster is logging in and TAKING ACTION and has completed her draft of her infomercial – she was INSPIRED by the Summit – WOOHOO!!!

@kurt-axt was SO empowered by the Summit and he is taking HUGE (and Massive) ACTION in its wake!!  WE ARE SO PROUD!!!

@glo-reber has noticed a BIG BUMP in her ENERGY since the Summit and she has tons of stuff in the works!! AMAZING!!

@mario-kruja got a GREAT source of referrals using LinkedIn – the 4 Questions really impressed the source!! He’s made over 500 connections, too!! WAY TO TAKE MASSIVE IMPERFECT ACTION!!

@joe-davenport came away from the Summit with ENTHUSIASM and KNOWLEDGE – he also was able to film his infomercial and he is RARING TO GO!!  AWESOME!!!

@neil-mcglone got his infomercial completed and UP!!  YES!!!

@rilaine-johnson says: so happy and blessed by all of you at the Summit I have a newfound confidence because I know I am showing my Billionaire Brilliance!

@shirley-morris has a meeting next week AND a meeting tomorrow already set up!!! GO SHIRLEY!!!!

@teresa-davila “the GREAT Teresa” had a great conversations with someone who can help her grow her business, including managing her Barker 20!!

@lupe-lloyd did a presentation based on Anthony’s script – she’s never done a scripted presentation before – she’s always “winged it” – this time she STARTED with her Hero Story, offered her Case Study, gave them the gift of a free conference call. She also offered to answer questions 1-on-1 after the presentation (on calls).  She usually gets 1-2 clients – THIS TIME she said people had tears in their eyes, they said “this is the missing piece of the puzzle” – she felt like a rock star!!! BIG LOVE and THANKS to @anthony-simonie for showing Lupe “what a real sales presentation looks like!” WE ARE THRILLED AT YOUR SUCCESS, LUPE!!!!!

@kent-littlejohn  @matt-barcus  @tony-liddic @anthony-simonie  @negeen-dargahi @amanda-hendrickson  @alison-liddic @anthony-hendrickson @wilson-smith @kate-marshall-2  @john-carey @matt-mead @staci-ulrich  @jennifer-martin  @diane-hansen

• This topic was modified 5 years, 11 months ago by Halle Eavelyn.

Jennifer Martin
          @jennifer@coredm.com

Whoot Whoot! Way to go everyone! Loving the massive action!

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.