Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Wins of the Week WINS OF THE WEEK – 1/23/2020

1 voice, 0 replies
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

n d
      Keymaster
        @negeen@coredm.com

WINS OF THE WEEK:

@robert-meilahn says: “I was watching one of the Sales Scripting videos, and something clicked me with me that I had heard before but I really HEARD it today. The expression “scarcity mindset” resonated with me, and was similar to what a real estate coach said to me years ago that I have a “broke mentality”. I understand that I can be wealthy, successful, and reach my goals.” LOVE this! Excellent!

@halle-eavelyn
        says everyone in the Mindset is on ch.22 and had a POWERFUL call with POWERFUL questions!! Super beneficial to every person in the program. Make sure to check it out in the Mindset recordings!

@rachel-kendall has seeds planted that are growing! She also discovered binaural beats. She is also working on the avatars for her business and is working through the 4 questions! GREAT job taking that action 🙂

@dean-hanson says “3 Appointments with two different clients: 1-Past client.  Met at a local restaurant. I put him in a rental two years ago, and now he is ready to purchase. After our initial meeting, we went and met with a preferred lender in his office. 1-New client.  Discussed real estate needs after relationship building. Met at a local restaurant. She filled out an online loan application and is working with a preferred lender.  FORD – Family, Occupation, Recreation, Dream.” WOOHOO! Keep up the awesome work!!

@lynn-larson had 3 offers on his home!!! He accepted the offer and it is moving fast!! YES YES YES!!

@nancy-miller had a great call with a banker who is unemployed and looking for work. She says he would be a great connection in the future! YES, build those connections 🙂

@kristy-deegan because of the mindset call, she has 2 people interested in her calls!! Great job honing in on being focused 🙂 focus on the intention and you will get better results!

@kent-littlejohn  @matt-barcus @negeen-dargahi  @jennifer-martin  @diane-hansen @cindi-grace  @alex-diep @walter-rahim  @brandon-campbell

Viewing 0 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.