Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Wins of the Week WINS OF THE WEEK – 1/16/2020

1 voice, 0 replies
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

n d
      Keymaster
        @negeen@coredm.com

WINS OF THE WEEK!!

@caroline-amory – says she met with her broker who told her that she won a Coldwell Banker Sterling Award because her average list price DOUBLED!!! “It was DELIBERATE!” Excellent work, Caroline!! Has 2 listings she’s hoping to get an offer on today.

@james-blakemore finished and posted his infomercial!! YES YES YES!!

@claudia-dill says she and Bre just purchased a house!! It will be closing on the 27th of this month! She also has a new house for her personal company and she is close to being ready to go!! She is cleaning up her challenging property and is getting assistance on that! The same lender has offered to rebuy her house and that will completely change her financial status! LOVE LOVE LOVE THAT!!!

@valerie-whiteman says “I too won an award. The Cherokee Association of Realtors Top Achiever Silver award. Bronze in 2017, nothing in 2018 and NOW 2019 Silver!!! Gold is this year!!! And I just got back from a long cruise out of the country. I am ready.” WOOHOO!!

@william-king says “starting to reach out to new people consistently. I uploaded my 30-second video. I’ve better about having systems to not get distracted. (working on my big 3 of the day is huge)” WOW, so proud of you 🙂

@kristy-deegan is really excited to have posted her infomercial, completed the advanced LinkedIn module, and organized her day in order to get work done!! She has also worked very hard on posting her infomercial and she says she’s happy she didnt go down the self doubt tunnel! She has also reorganized her clients. She is also repurposing blogs she’s written on her site onto LI. AMAAAAAZING 🙂

@shirley-morris postive share is that she is able to be on this call right now. SO GREAT having you and we are seeing you with perfect health!!!

@kent-littlejohn  @matt-barcus @negeen-dargahi  @jennifer-martin  @diane-hansen @cindi-grace  @alex-diep @walter-rahim @brandon-campbell @halle-eavelyn

Viewing 0 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.