Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Wins of the Week WINS OF THE WEEK – 1/13/22

1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by Laurie Sutton 2 years, 8 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

n d
      Keymaster
        @negeen@coredm.com

WINS OF THE WEEK!!!

@isom-harrison – had his first closing in 2022 and wrote 3 contracts this week! AMAZING! Very happy for you!

@brian-jones – had an opportunity to collaborate with a former competitor which has presented opportunities!! Has an opportunity to train smaller businesses in his field! He updated his profile as well! He is moving towards excellence in January! ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!!

@chad-odom – his biggest win of the week is staying in his mindset and staying positive!!! Your strength is contagious!

@julia-horton – she was blessed with $1.3M in contracts with 2 buyers in the last week! Her phone is buzzing with referrals! Her word “magnetic” is printed out with 7 different chakra colors! AMAZING!!!

@frances-hicks – has a property that is at the beach and has been leased out…she put it on the market and she had 2 people that wanted it and she is now in escrow!!

@amy-brown – made it to the call (YAY)! Took 3 weeks away from work for vacation!!! She also got her dream client under contract!! Wonderful!!

@becky-santarina – she got 2 calls from LinkedIn!!!! YAY!!! She has covid but it is nothing compared to what she went through last year. Wishing you healing!!

@jan-lyon – she had an Ah-Ha moment with LinkedIn! Her word of the year is “refresh” and she is reconnecting with her connections – right before today’s call, she got a call out of the blue from a lady who wants to meet with her through a referral!! Very exciting!

@hala-chalan – she bought the ninja selling book and she says it is fantastic!!!

@victor-ferrer – got a client who was credit challenged – she was able to credit repair in 60 days! Wonderful!!

Laurie Sutton
        Participant
          @lauriemsutton@gmail.com

Today I finally got to the part that teaches how to post the TH questions and so I dove in. I just wanted to share one of the responses I received as I began massive imperfect action today.

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/tevin-gongo_linkedin-arenamagna-marketingandsales-activity-6888608471420293120-Rf–

Pretty cool.

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.