Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Wins of the Week WINS OF THE WEEK 01/15/2019

1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by Jody Miller 5 years, 8 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Halle Eavelyn
        @halle@coredm.com

@kelly-armstrong-2 submitted her Hero Webinar draft – YESSSSSS!!!!!!

@mark-steinbach has a WAVE of LinkedIn success! He’s been wishing people happy birthday and happy job anniversary – and his wife made him realize he is the LinkedIn Guru!!  He’s taking action in the program every day – this is the Barker 20 at its finest!! AMAZING!!!

@marc-dupuis has already had 2 calls TODAY and one of them was a YES and has people being referred!!! WE ARE SO PROUD!!!!

@jen-davis got an offer out of the blue for a BIG signing bonus to switch companies.  She is THRILLED to know that she is shifting into a new place emotionally with her MONEY MINDSET – AWESOME!!!!!

@cecilia-najodowski has 6 guests coming to her presentation Thursday – she is SO grateful!!!  WOOHOO!!!

@laura-barker did her FIRST tradeshow for ZazzyBandz and she got 18 WHOLESALE ORDERS!!!! SUPER PROUD OF YOU!!!!

When @chuck-miller came into this program, he worked 80 hours a week, and NOW he has NO hours because he’s been working with ALL the program materials and principles and he is working SMARTER not HARDER. Since Chuck is now 80, we KNOW he is doing the right things for himself in his business!!!

We are SUPER PROUD of you ALL!!!

@kent-littlejohn  @matt-barcus @anthony-simonie @negeen-dargahi @staci-ulrich  @jennifer-martin  @diane-hansen @anthony-young @marc-geronimo @damian-benko  @todd-gaster @callum-davies

Jody Miller
        Participant
          @jmiller@c2cexecutivesearch.com

@halle-eavelyn   Busy before I leave for Costa Rica this Friday and a quick ski trip a day after I return, but here’s the update.

1. Created a subscription for HR to send to employees. Reached out to several HR Directors.
            • As a result, have 3 calls set up first week in Feb. to discuss.
          2. 2 more calls set up same week for happiness software second round discussion.
          3. I have narrowed my overall offerings and feel good about dropping the courses for now.
          4. Finishing the HEC Scripts Module, Lesson Five (filling out my script now).
          5. Have reached out to another 1,000 on my HR list.
          6. Here’s my latest book that the 3 HR contacts are also interested in buying for employees as a beta test gift.

https://www.amazon.com/BIG-little-book-work-happiness/dp/1733535225/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1547598946&sr=1-1&keywords=the+big+little+book+of+work+happiness

Have a great week!

Jody

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.