3 replies, 3 voices Last updated by n d 6 years, 2 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Chris Cambridge
      Participant
        @bluenoteassets@gmail.com

PLEASE OFFER FEEDBACK

1) Great to connect, [NAME]! What’s your core business?

2) Perfect. What’s your main focus this year?

3A) Hey , it seems like we could potentially be a good fit to work together. Let’s set up a time to connect. What are a few time windows that you have available tomorrow to chat? (IF 3A IS USED THEN I GO TO 5)(MAY CONSIDER SKIPPING 2 IF 3A IS USED)

3) I can show you how to keep moving ahead of your peers
        would that be of interest to you?

4) Great. What are a few time windows that you have
        available tomorrow to chat?

5) Okay that works. What’s your mobile?

Halle Eavelyn
          @halle@coredm.com

@chris-cambridge, great job taking Massive ImperfeCT Action!

Notes: 3A is LONG.  Try: It seems like we could potentially be a good fit to work together. What are a couple time windows that you have tomorrow to chat?

Because you’re jumping the gun, make sure to keep that one short, too.

THIS: 3) I can show you how to keep moving ahead of your peers
          would that be of interest to you?

Doesn’t tell me what’s in it for me when this happens, so it’s not written as a benefit.  So… how does this help them? What’s important about getting ahead of their peers?

Make sure you watch my BENEFITS MARKETING and BENEFITS MARKETING II videos in the Transformational Business Strategy module (bottom middle module on your MAIN DASHBOARD – turquoise with a bulls eye) video index is to the right of the video window, in alphabetical order.

They will help you here and throughout the program!

Chris Cambridge
          Participant
            @bluenoteassets@gmail.com

3) I can show you funding options most business owners are not aware of, would that be of interest to you?

3) I can identify the simple way to make your business grow, would that be of interest to you?

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @chris-cambridge, I would consider Halle’s version:

“It seems like we could potentially be a good fit to work together. What are a couple of time windows that you have tomorrow to chat?”

Out of what you provided, I like:

3) Love that! If I can identify a simple way to make your business grow, would that be of interest to you?

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.