Dashboard Forums High End Client Program General and Technical Support Questions Where do I find changing contacts into clients pdf

5 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 3 years, 3 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Sue Pantages
      Participant
        @suepantages@comcast.net

Cannot find the pdf turning contacts into clients? Thanks, Sue

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi there, @sue-pantages! You can find it in Module 1, Lesson 4, in the downloads section 🙂

LESSON 4 – LinkedIn Connection Engagement

Sue Pantages
            Participant
              @suepantages@comcast.net

Thank you for your help! Sue

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

@susan-sue-pantages ^ please look above 🙂

Sue Pantages
              Participant
                @suepantages@comcast.net

Hi Nageen! Hope this gets to you. Regarding my 30 second infomercial, I do not believe in starting with negatives, so call me uncoachable, but I feel reluctant to change to your pain points.  I feel that my first try was my best shot.  Thanks, Sue

n d
                  Keymaster
                    @negeen@coredm.com

Hey there, @sue-pantages. They’re pain points that your Perfect Client experiences, this lets them know that you understand what their needs are. But yes, absolutely. You can film what you feel is best.

If you’d like me to take another look at it, let me know! @susan-sue-pantages

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by n d.
              Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.