Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Frequently Asked Questions WHAT TYPES OF SUPPORT DO YOU OFFER?

Tagged: 

3 replies, 3 voices Last updated by n d 6 years ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Halle Eavelyn
        @halle@coredm.com

*Live coaching calls Tuesdays and Thursdays – info in the pinned post at the top of each support forum

*These forums – to ask your quick question or get technical help on something simple – just post your question in the appropriate forum and we will get back to you within 1 business day, and usually a lot sooner!

*Orientation call – while you only have to attend one, you may find it useful to attend more OR to listen to the Orientation call recording, which is on the first lesson of the first module of the program

* Training videos – click Tutorials on the left side of the screen and watch the videos there

* FAQ – this support forum is all the Frequently Asked Questions we’ve had over hundreds of clients

*Transformational Business Strategy – mindset training videos – many of these are on the things we get stuck on most – like the Customer Avatar, the 4 Questions, or the Hero Story – take a look!  There is a whole module for them at the bottom of your main dashboard

*BONUS… if it’s for LinkedIn (not just this training), Google is your friend!  Search the phrase you need, like “edit my LinkedIn photo” and LinkedIn has videos and tutorials for their whole platform.

Keep taking Massive Imperfect Action!!

YOLANDA LEAMON
        Participant
          @yolanda@leamonbusinessservices.com

Hi @negeen-dargahi

One of the videos talked about a site where we can get stock photos – and for the life of me, I cannot remember the url.  Starts with a C – something like Canova but that is not it.  Can you help me with this?  Thanks so much

Yolanda

YOLANDA LEAMON
          Participant
            @yolanda@leamonbusinessservices.com

What is the email of the person I sent my profile picture to?  I never got it back and she was going to make a background for my business and I never got that back either.

Thanks,

Yolanda

n d
              Keymaster
                @negeen@coredm.com

Hi, @yolanda-leamon –

PLEASE don’t post a new question in this thread – please start a NEW POST in the main level of the appropriate forum.  Click SUPPORT FORUM on the left, then scroll until you get to your topic and put a post THERE instead.  We will get to it faster!!

In the meantime, that she should be responding within 24 hours… here is her email

Lindsey@coredm.com

Let me know if she doesn’t respond to your new email and I will contact her!

Viewing 2 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.