Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Announcements Welcome to the family, Yolanda!

Tagged: 

8 replies, 5 voices Last updated by YOLANDA LEAMON 6 years ago
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Anonymous
        @

Everyone welcome Yolanda to the HECP family!  @yolanda-leamon

Yolanda is about as focused and driven as they come. She’s got a serious “why” and you can feel her determination in the way she handles herself and the clarity she has about the future.

I’m REALLY excited to see what you and the team create together for your business, Yolanda. Can’t wait to see those 4 new plaque’s on the wall once your son transitions into the business and take some of the load off your plate 🙂

HECProgram Admin
        Keymaster
          @hecpadmin

Congrats on a great decision @yolanda-leamon & welcome to the HEC family!

YOLANDA LEAMON
            Participant
              @yolanda@leamonbusinessservices.com

Thank you @anthony-hendrickson!  I surely do look forward to the next couple of months!!d

HECProgram Admin
            Keymaster
              @hecpadmin

Congratulations to you @yolanda-leamon!!  Time to take some massive action!

HECProgram Admin
              Keymaster
                @hecpadmin

@yolanda-leamon Welcome!  I’ve heard great things about you already!  You are going to do amazing!  Congrats!

YOLANDA LEAMON
                  Participant

Thanks so much @staci-ulrich

I look forward to the amazing results that are promised.  I will do my part and I am looking forward to the new look in my bank account!  🙂

YOLANDA LEAMON
                  Participant

Thanks so much Kevin!  I am really excited to work together to meet my goals.  I very much like the team effort and the platform is one that I resonate with as I sit before my computer all day and can go over there to do a module or answer a notification.  I spoke with my son yesterday and we agreed that he can move to work with our firm as soon as I engage 4 new clients.  I am wanting to see if I could get my first one or two in the next day or two.  I am blazing through the modules so that I can do that today and tomorrow.  My goal is to onboard 5 new clients before the end of next week.

Anonymous
                      @

Love it, Yolanda!

So happy to hear about your son joining soon!  I know how big deal this is for you.

Pair that energy with some massive imperfect action and you’ll be there in no time!

YOLANDA LEAMON
                      Participant

Thank you!

Viewing 6 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.