Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Announcements Welcome to the family Linda Sparks!

2 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Halle Eavelyn 5 years, 11 months ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

HECProgram Admin
      Keymaster
        @hecpadmin

Linda is a ball of light, energy, and wisdom. She has been gathering all the ingredients to create the life of her dreams. We are excited to be a part of the ingredients Linda chose to include in her path to success. Her tenacity, experience , and charm make her an asset to any leadership team. We are happy to have her working with ours ;). Time to get to work @linda-sparks

Linda Sparks
        Participant
          @Linda@LindaSparks.com

Wow! Thanks John. I want you to know that your message really touched my heart.  And at just the right time too!

I had just finished my intake form and was feeling a bit raw after being so transparent about my own short comings in this area of generating enough business consistently to meet my family’s financial obligations and to thrive in general.

I feel blessed to have found you guys and expect to rock this program with your support.

So glad I’m here! L

Halle Eavelyn
            @halle@coredm.com

Hello Linda! So great to have you here! Excited to see all you will do!

Viewing 2 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.