Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Announcements Welcome Lupe Lloyd!

3 replies, 4 voices Last updated by Lupe Lloyd 6 years, 3 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Anonymous
        @

Please give a BIG welcome to the wonderful @lupe-lloyd!

Lupe is an education consultant whom has transformed several school districts across the US for the past 25 years – and specializes in schools that are bilingual.

Lupe is excited to transition into being a business owner (opposed to a solo-consultant) and expand her impact by building a team of rock star consultants under her in which she can manage! She knows the first step is growing her lead flow, and the second step building the right processes for her team to take over.

Lupe – I’m so excited to see you take your business to the next level with the HEC system and team! Get ready to take MASSIVE imperfect action over the coming weeks! Let’s do this!

WELCOME 🙂

Halle Eavelyn
          @halle@coredm.com

Hello Lupe! Welcome to the program!!!

Anonymous
            @

Welcome Lupe!  Great decision to join! @lupe-lloyd

Lupe Lloyd
            Participant
              @lupelloydinc@sbcglobal.net

Thank you!  I’m looking forward to taking my business to the next level.

Lupe

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.