Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Announcements Welcome Kammy!

8 replies, 5 voices Last updated by Laura Barker 6 years, 2 months ago
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

HECProgram Admin
      Keymaster
        @hecpadmin

Hello HEC Team!

Help me Welcome Kammy to the program! @kammy-thurman

Kammy is nestled in the beautiful state of Montana with a skill set of copywriting!  She is ready to take business to the next level with focusing in the equestrian industries and partnering with the support of the HEC team!

Her attention to detail, love of the content, and talent makes her a true expert in her field.

Kammy, we are honored that you invested and that you believe in yourself!  Congrats and Welcome!

Kammy Thurman
        Participant
          @kammy@equinemarketingsolutions.com

Thanks, Stacy, excited to be here! 🙂

HECProgram Admin
          Keymaster
            @hecpadmin

Congratulations to you @kammy-thurman! Welcome to the HECP family!

Kammy Thurman
            Participant

Thanks, Alison. 🙂

Laura Barker
              Participant
                @laura@premiersolutionsintl.com

@kammy-thurman Welcome! I just wanted you to know that there are other equestrians in the program!  I’m curious – do you write copy for equestrian publications only or for other types also?

Laura

Kammy Thurman
                Participant

Hi Laura! Great to meet another horse nut!

I am open to other industries, I’ve worked with over a hundred companies in about a dozen industries, ranging from financial to mining to Disney Resorts. My focus is on sales funnel copywriting/consulting, to help biz’s get more customers and keep them coming back. Especially for ecommerce businesses. Used to be you could just run a Facebook ad to a product page and snag sales left and right. But it’s gotten so expensive over the last year, that ecom needs sales funnels too to get the most bang out of their ad spend.

Re: horses, I’m looking to work with natural health practioners and feed/supplement companies for pets, horses and livestock. After I saw what an equine accupuncturist accomplished w/a horse at one of the rescues I volunteer at, I became fascinated with the holistic approach to preventative and chronic care with natural methods first.

I see you’re with Legal Sheild, same here! I don’t do any affiliate sales or anything, just have it for my biz and it’s come in handy on several occasions.

Hey, I just saw your pic of Miguel — really sorry about his passing. That’s tough, they become such a part of the family. Was he a Mustang? He’s built a lot like the wild horses here in the Pryor Mountains.

So, what are you working toward w/HEC?

Anonymous
                    @

Congrats & Welcome @kammy-thurman!

Kammy Thurman
                    Participant

Thanks, Kevin!

Laura Barker
                      Participant
                        @laura@premiersolutionsintl.com

@kammy-thurman – Sounds like you have quite a background in writing copy!! I feel certain you will love HECP! the coaching is best of class bar none! Be sure to plug in to ALL of the coaching calls.  Even if you think none of the questions will be relevant to you, trust me – they will be!

My horse, Miguel, was a Peruvian Paso.  He was very special – We got to ride together for 18 years! He was 30 when I had to put down due to a severe colic.

As for me, I’m working on my LegalShield business.  that said, I have found that the skills I’m learning are helping every aspect of my life and my other business as well!

I look forward to seeing you on the calls! Take care!

Laura

Viewing 8 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.