Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Announcements Welcome Christina Hansen!

6 replies, 5 voices Last updated by Christina Hansen 6 years, 2 months ago
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Anonymous
        @

HECP Family please join me in welcoming in @christina-hansen

Christina comes to us from beautiful Charlotte, NC where she’s building her brokerage. Like many of us, taking time away from the business has made it a challenge to stay up-to-date with the latest marketing trends and successes.

Now armed with the HECP tools & strategies she’s ready to substantially increase her quality lead generation to grow her production as well as her team of agents.

Get to know Christina y’all. She’s a one of a kind spark.  Her energy, passion and genuine care for others is something you don’t find all in one person very often.  We are very excited to have you in our program Christina!

Welcome & congrats!

HECProgram Admin
        Keymaster
          @hecpadmin

Welcome Christina! @christina-hansen

We are honored to have you and I’m excited for all the new clients that will get to work with you! Everyone could use a little more spark in their lives!

Christina Hansen
          Participant
            @christina@carolinavue.com

Thank you Staci,

I am sorry I did not respond earlier but, I did not whitelist HighEnd Clients and your email was in my junk folder.  I am really looking forward to taking my little firm to the next level!  I am looking forward to meeting you and everyone at HECP soon!

Sincerely,

Christina Hansen-704-622-0610

Christina Hansen
            Participant

Thank you Chris,

I truly appreciate the time you took out of your busy schedule to speak with me this morning regarding the HECP.

I know I was skeptical this morning but, I am ready to move to the next level.  I never thought it would be this difficult to find qualified leads.  I am praying, I have found my pot of gold!  Thanks Chris!

Sincerely,

Christina

n d
              Keymaster
                @negeen@coredm.com

A pleasure to have you @christina-hansen!! You’re going to do great!

Halle Eavelyn
                  @halle@coredm.com

Hello Christina! Welcome! Great to have you here in the program!

Christina Hansen
                  Participant

Thank you Halle,

Love your videos!  I look forward to seeing all of them.  Again, thank you!

Viewing 6 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.