Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Announcements Welcome Caroline Lanza!

10 replies, 9 voices Last updated by Caroline Lanza 6 years, 4 months ago
Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author

HECProgram Admin
      Keymaster
        @hecpadmin

Hey Everyone!

Let’s give a huge welcome to @caroline-lanza! Caroline is a real estate agent in San Antonio. She has been in real estate for three years now, and has been looking for the right system and support to achieve her goals. She is ready to take MASSIVE action, and find quality clients consistently and predictably!

Caroline, congratulations on taking action in your business today. I’m very excited for you, and I’m looking forward to watching you grow your business with our teams help!

@kent-littlejohn
        @alison-liddic @tony-liddic @phil-hall @matt-barcus @anthony-simonie @negeen-dargahi @halle-eavelyn @jennifer-martin @diane-hansen @kevin-hoover @chris-pierce @cole-gordon @staci-ulrich @wilson-smith

Halle Eavelyn
          @halle@coredm.com

Welcome Caroline! Excited to have you in the program!

Anonymous
            @

Congrats and welcome, Caroline!

Anonymous
              @

Welcome Caroline! Happy to have you.

HECProgram Admin
              Keymaster
                @hecpadmin

Congratulations to you @caroline-lanza! Welcome to the HEC family!

HECProgram Admin
                Keymaster
                  @hecpadmin

Welcome to the program @caroline-lanza! You’re going to have an AMAZING (and lucrative) experience!!

HECProgram Admin
                  Keymaster
                    @hecpadmin

Welcome aboard @caroline-lanza!  Honored to have another Texan kicking butt using the HECP toolkit!

Caroline Lanza
                    Participant
                      @carolinelanzarealtor@gmail.com

@anthony-hendrickson, @anthony-simonie, @halle-eavelyn, @kent-littlejohn, @negeen-dargahi, @phil-hall

Hi Everyone,

I’m so far behind. When I signed up I told Anthony that May was going to be crazy because of my sister’s wedding, traveling back and forth to Houston. The wedding was this past Saturday so now I’m back in San Antonio and ready to get busy.  Thank you and Happy Memorial Day.

Caroline Lanza

Caroline Lanza
                      Participant

@alison-liddic, @kevin-hoover, @cole-gordon, @wilson-smith

Thank you, everyone, for welcoming me to HECP and for all your support.  I’ve been traveling to Houston for my sister’s wedding, practically every weekend of May I went to Houston. Now that it’s over I’m getting busy with my homework. Happy Memorial Day everyone, be safe.

Mohammad Asaduddin
                        Participant
                          @asadhouston@gmail.com

Welcome Caroline.

Caroline Lanza
                          Participant

@mohammad-asaduddin

Thank you so much Mohammad. How was your Memorial Day Weekend?

Viewing 10 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.