Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Announcements Welcome Alex Daple

3 replies, 4 voices Last updated by Halle Eavelyn 6 years, 3 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Anonymous
        @

Everyone join me in welcoming Al Daple to the HECP fam!  @alex-daple

Al’s an IT/Real Estate professional who’s ready to step down from IT and make real estate his primary business so he can travel more and get out of the rat race! He’s here now to insure he’s got the next level support and system to do so.  Al’s about as genuine a guy you’ll meet. That and he’s got got a great sense of humor and professionalism!  Get to know Al and watch out Miami Real Estate Market 👊

Congrats again Al!

Anonymous
          @

Alex! Happy to have you in here… Let’s do this thing!!

Alex Daple
          Participant
            @apdaple@gmail.com

Thanks Kevin for the welcome and for your patience in getting me on-boarded.

I had my kick off call yesterday with Jennifer and I’m pumped to get this rolling.  I’m tired of working hard, it’s time to work smart!!

SYOTOS!  (See You On The Other Side) .. an expression that implies the “afterlife” but also a great Latin Jazz band! (Chris Washburne, and the SYOTOS band!)

Until next time,

AL

Halle Eavelyn
              @halle@coredm.com

Hey Alex! Glad to meet you and welcome!!

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.