4 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 2 years, 2 months ago
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Dean Provence
      Participant
        @dean@shanklerealestate.com

I used to be invited to the Monday, Wednesday and Thursday meetings and now I am not.

I have a hard time with Zoom unless I’m invited.

Can something be done?

Dean Provence

dean.provence@sothebys.realty.hanks,

T

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hey @dean-provence! We have those for our clients only for 4 weeks and then we recommend you add the calls to your calendar with either an alarm or a link to the event. This should help you with knowing when to expect the calls!

Check out this forum post with all the live support calls and the links for them – add them to your calendar or a place for easy access!

LIVE COACHING CALLS – READ THIS ENTIRE POST – CALL-IN INFO!!

Let me know if you need anything else!

Dean Provence
          Participant

I’m not sure how to add those to my calendar with the Zoom Link.

Dean Provence
            Participant

How do I find the Facebook group Hale talks about?

n d
              Keymaster
                @negeen@coredm.com

Hey @dean-provence, if you use something like Google Calendar, you can simply copy and paste the link and choose “repeat weekly” so the event repeats every week with the link.

If you do want to do that and would rather simplify it – I would recommend copying and pasting the links in a Word Document and referring to that document with the links.

Don’t forget, we have the links all provided in a PDF you can download in the Getting Started Module / Lesson 1. 

Also – we don’t use the Facebook group anymore. We switched over to this platform 2 years ago, as we found it easier for organizational purposes.

Let me know if you have other questions 🙂

Viewing 4 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.