3 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Shirley Morris 5 years, 2 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Amanda Crowther
      Participant
        @amanda.crowther@simpleacquisitions.com

Hi Halle, Kent and Matt!  @halle-eavelyn @kent-littlejohn and @matt-barcus

I am very close to finishing off my webinar…. YEAH!!!   I had writers block for quite a while and got attacked by my monkey brain …BOO! But now I’m back on track….  YEAH!

Before I go through the recording process, I was wondering if you could offer any advise on what special offering I could provide with my webinar. It’s a educational webinar with no sales pitch – just an opportunity to chat after the webinar to see if we would be a good fit. My target client are commercial real estate brokers.  Long story short I am trying to appeal to brokers having to spend so much time looking for quality investors and always having buyers, who they know can close, in the pipeline.  Through my 4 pillars I show them what they should look for in quality buyers….which is soft selling us of course.  My partner Marc  has our E-book that we wrote as his special offering for investors.  I am struggling with what I can provide brokers as we have never created any material for that side of our business. As I mentioned above, I am not selling anything but hoping to have a conversation that could lead to us getting some property leads from them.

I know it’s probably hard to give suggestions without seeing the entire webinar, but if you have any ideas it would be greatly appreciated. I just want to add more value to the viewers.

Thanks Bunches! …Amanda

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Tagging you in this, @anthony-simonie 🙂

Amanda Crowther
          Participant
            @amanda.crowther@simpleacquisitions.com

Thanks Negeen    @negeen-dargahi

. I totally meant to include Anthony!    :O)  @anthony-simonie

Shirley Morris
            Participant
              @bajan45@msn.com

Hi Anthony Simone

Need some advice or guidance here on this webinar tile completion please

This is about the webinar…..In reviewing many of these tiles the suggested ideas that you provide for inclusion in the realtor webinar seem not to apply to an individual with whom I will be discussing the opportunity to work with them in the buying or selling of a home.  Please enlighten me on this standard content.  Thanks

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.