1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 2 years, 8 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

NATALIE WEST
      Participant
        @natalie.west72@yahoo.com

I’m almost finished with module 5 and I don’t know what I’m supposed to be doing with this. I’m probably gonna get kicked out of the program soon because I’ve been in awhile now and I don’t have any leads. Please help me before I get kicked out

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @natalie-west, Module 5 will learn deeper techniques to get your ideal target audience to get to know you and your message before they show up to your Webinar (which will also be helping you get your perfect client).

You will also be taught how to automate this process with email, video, text, and other methods that you can leverage without having to slog through the work yourself.

And… you’ll begin to get testimonials and understand how to effectively use them to generate more qualified leads and clients.

//

If you have questions about your time remaining, please email Help@coredm.com / we are very understanding and accomodating to members we see working daily in the program 🙂

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.