Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Webinar Reviews & Questions Webinar build feedback still needed

4 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Kathryn Rimstidt 5 years, 5 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Kathryn Rimstidt
      Participant
        @kathryn.eh.rimstidt@gmail.com

@negeen-dargahi @halle-eavelyn

Not sure who to tag on this.  I submitted my webinar build info through the site last Weds, so it’s been the 5 weekdays requested and I haven’t received feedback or the slides on powerpoint, so I wanted to check back in, to be sure the request was “in line” somewhere and/or that I didn’t lose the response.

Thanks so much!,

With love and appreciation,
        Kathryn

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @kathryn-rimstidt, can you please shoot over an email to Anthony@coredm.com and Lindsey@coredm.com and let them know you’ve been waiting??

Thank you for letting me know.

Lindsey, our graphic designer, is the one that makes the changes and Anthony reviews them.

Kathryn Rimstidt
          Participant

Thanks,  @negeen-dargahi.  I actually still haven’t heard back and sent that e-mail you suggested on March 30th, so it’s been about another week.  I sent it from my e-mail account rather that on here, is that what you were suggesting?  Let me know if there’s something different I should do.  Just want to go on with the next step soon :), but understand if things are backed up or something.

I guess I’ll include Anthony (@anthony-simonie) here too, just in case there’s something different he suggests or, like I mentioned, if he or Lindsey sent the comments and I lost them somehow.  I couldn’t find Lindsey’s contact here, but, as I said, included her in the e-mail last Friday.

Thanks so much!,
            Kathryn

HECP Admin
              Participant
                @

@kathryn-rimstidt, Just resent you an email from 3/30. Looks like you were not copied on the original email from Lindsey.

You should have that link to download and next steps now.

Please confirm here.

Talk soon,

Anthony

Kathryn Rimstidt
              Participant

Thanks so much, @anthony-simonie!

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.