Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – General Questions Wanting Help Deciding Who to Contact

1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 4 years, 4 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Laverne Denyer
      Participant
        @Ldenyer@netzero.net

Hi @negeen-dargahi and @halle-eavelyn and @matt-barcus

I included all of you so that whomever feels they can help me knows my question.

I am finding that the people I’m contacting through the various groups and searches are people that offer some of the same services as I do. I realize I was told that looking for people and groups with common interests would be helpful, but it isn’t very effective at this point. When I get to Q2, the responses either sound suspicious and almost rude, or they just want to chat about topics we have in common. When I send them Q3 I am getting nowhere. I am making some nice contacts, and a few have actually said they will refer others to me if they find someone wanting my services. But no sales yet.

My sense is that I’m not data diving effectively for people who are open to intuitive coaching (personal or business), or the other services I offer. So I’d love some suggestions abut where to look and how to go about selecting potential prospects. How do I turn this around?

Thanks
        Laverne

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @laverne-denyer, I have some helpful tips that should really assist with some of the roadblocks you’re experiencing.

First, here are some tips if you are connecting with people in the same field:

When you are connecting with, let’s say, your competitors, this is a great opportunity to take advantage of that.

• once you are connected to another realtor, click on their profile
            – then, click on where you see their connections. For example, it could say “500+ connections”
            – click on that
            – you will then see ALL of their connections
            (here is the golden nugget) you can start adding ALL of their connections and start sending them your Q1. Win/win.
            I hope this answers your question and provides a helpful tool in taking advantage of all of your current connections.

Secondly, if you’re finding they are dropping off at Q3, how about your shorten up your questions and just ask Q1 and Q4. So it would look something like this:

Q1: Great to connect [NAME]! What’s your core focus for 2020?

Q2: Love it! I have a couple of awesome strategies that are perfect for you! What are a few time windows you have available to chat?

^ this way you can just cut the small talk and qualify them on the phone.

Does this help?

Please make sure you are sending up to 50 Q1 a day and keeping track of everything for 2 weeks at the very least!

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.